Here is my proof. Enough said. Actually, this explains a lot.
I was just nominated for the Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Writer Chick! Thank you for that, Annie.
The instructions are simple:
- Thank your nominator, if you’d like.
- List 7 facts about you
- Nominate 15 blogs for the award
So here goes:
Seven facts about me:
- I once played the trumpet, but I never practiced enough.
- My cat is named after 16th century Japanese swordsman extraordinaire, Miyamoto Mushashi.
- My Musashi has had a blog for years, http://musashiguide.blogspot.com/, but has been oddly lazy about writing for it since I took up writing this blog…
- My party trick is writing sestinas, or, failing that, stealth refrigerator poetry.
- I have over 900 books, even with a yearly culling.
- I can pretty much identify Buffy the Vampire Slayer quotes by season and episode.
- I can still read some French and speak some Japanese, so basically, I have 1.8 languages.
+8. BONUS: This picture is what I did on Saturday: Boston ComicCon 2015!
Here are the blogs I will nominate: