I am honored to have been nominated for the blogging Liebster Award by Nicole from How to Fangirl for Adults. Go check out her blog! The Liebster Award is an award by bloggers for bloggers that is passed forward, and it has some other cool bells and whistles too!
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog
- Display the award on your blog–by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note: The best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then uploading it to your blog post)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1,000 followers (Note: You can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
- Once you have written and published it, you have to inform the people/blog that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- If you had unlimited resources and time, what would be your dream cosplay or costume? Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I’d have said Xena: Warrior Princess but I am way to short to carry it off.
- Your current favorite song? “On the Road of Experience”
- Do you have any pets? If not, what kind of pet would you like to have? Yes, a tuxedo cat named Musashi.
- What is a movie everyone needs to have seen in their life? The Princess Bride. Crazy quotes for ever occasion.
- When did you write your very first blog post? Late last November.
- Do you write outside of blogging? If so, what do you write? If not, what do you like to do outside of blogging? Mostly poetry these days.
- Where is your favorite place to write? Coffee shops.
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Like that really bad reality TV and TLC type of stuff? Xena: Warrior Princess and anything Joss Whedon does.
- What is your number one fandom? (yes, you have to pick one) Xena, but I really want to BE Agent Carter.
- In one word how would you describe your blog? Diverse.
- What is the absolute best type of ice cream out there? Starbucks coffee almond.
11 Facts about Myself
- I lived in Japan for two and a half years, teaching English and studying kendo.
- On a good day I can write a sestina in one sitting.
- I have a mini Stonehenge in my office at MIT.
- I never know what to do with Kale.
- I still have a dumb phone.
- I went on Pottermore and got put into Ravenclaw.
- I alternate months of ridiculously productive writing with months like a vast Desert of No Writing Ideas.
- I have almost four octaves when I sing.
- I have never owned a car.
- I have never had a cavity.
- I looooooooves Boston.
- What is your favorite book to reread?
- If you could be any hero, who would you be?
- What is the hardest part of writing for you?
- How do you avoid writer’s block?
- What movie would you watch if you were feeling down?
- Do you speak/read a second language? Which one?
- What do you like best about blogging?
- Spartans or Ninjas? Why?
- Captain America or Ironman?
- What is your favorite summer drink?
- What weird writing rituals do you have, if any?
Congrats on the nomination, Spilecki-san!
LikeLiked by 1 person
LOVE it! Four octaves is pretty impressive! And I told you to pick ONE fandom 😉 Although I might make an exception for Agent Carter …
Yeah, I cheated…
LikeLiked by 1 person